ECOTERRIENI SCHOOL 2022-2023:
CAMPAIGN DEDICATED TO SCHOOLS IN ROMANIA
Enter the world of Ecoterrians and take care of the environment!
Participate in eco education classes, collect WEEE and DBA and your school will be rewarded.
September 23, 2022 – June 2, 2023
Schools (grades 0-VIII) in Romania.
Registrations are closed!
Form practical activities
WEEE / DBA / Bulbs and neon lights order form:
About soil pollution
Gunoi Vs. refuse
Flora and fauna
Natural sites and protected areas
The campaign will take place in 250 schools nationwide and is based on the development of 2 types of activities by schools:
Activity Type 1: WEEE and DBA collection
WEEE collection and DBA collection by involving the entire community (parents, students, teachers, neighbors, etc.) of which the school is part and handing them over to the organizers.
Activity Type 2: Ecological education
The teachers who will register in the competition will receive a number of 15 homework. For the completion of at least 6 assignments, provided that at least 3 of them have been completed and the proofs have been submitted by January 20, 2023, the school will receive a gift voucher.
Teachers will also receive the Teacher's Guide, a booklet containing practical activities that they can do with the students to protect the environment. For completing at least 2 practical activities from this booklet, the school will receive another gift voucher.
Assessment and awarding will be done separately for collection and awareness activities:
- Each school that will provide proof of completion of at least 6 assignments, provided that at least 3 of them have been completed and the proofs have been submitted by January 20, 2023, will receive a gift voucher
- Each school that will prove to have completed at least 2 practical activities in the brochure will receive a gift voucher
- The coordinating teacher who proves to be the most involved – the one whose school collected the largest amount of WEEE and DBA – will receive a prize consisting of an electronic device.
- Each school that will collect WEEE (including light bulbs and neon lights) / DBA will receive a gift voucher based on the amount collected:
▪ 400 kg - 699 kg> value card of 200 RON
▪ 700- 1299> value card of 400
▪ 1300- 1899> value card of 600
▪ 1800- 2499> value card of 800
▪ 2500-4999> value card of 1000
▪ Over 5000> value card of 4000
▪ 30 - 49kg> value card of 200
▪ 50-89kg> value card of 400
▪ 90-119> value card of 600
▪ 120-149> value card of 800
▪ 150-499> value card of 1000
▪ Over 500> value card of 4000
The stages of the competition are the following:
- Launch of the first school enrollment announcement – September 23, 2022
- Registration of school applications – 23 September – 10 October 2022
- Participation of representatives of schools enrolled in the webinar on the stages of the project – October 19/20, 2022
- Transmission of KITs for teachers – November 1 – 11, 2022
- Preparation and running of activities by schools within the "School of Ecoterriers" campaign - November 1, 2022 to May 5, 2023.
- Submission of at least 3 assignments completed in class - January 20, 2023
- The deadline for receipt of waste collection orders – May 5, 2023.
- Transmission of the rest of at least 3 homework completed – May 12, 2023
- Final collection of WEEE and DBA – 15 May – 2 June 2023
- Evaluation of results and selection of winners for activity type 2 – 12 – 23 June
- The results of type 1 + 2 activities will be announced between July 1 and 10, 2023.