ECOTERRIENI SCHOOL 2019-2021:
CAMPAIGN DEDICATED TO SCHOOLS IN ROMANIA
Enter the world of Ecoterrians and take care of the environment!
Participate in eco-education classes and collect WEEE and DBAs, and your school can be the big winner.
October 7, 2019 - June 20, 2021
Schools (grades 0-VIII) in Romania.
Upload pictures of activities:
Upload photos or videos for activities here
WEEE / DBA / Bulbs and neon lights order form:
About soil pollution
Gunoi Vs. refuse
The campaign will take place in 150 schools nationwide and is based on the development of 2 types of activities by schools:
Activity Type 1: WEEE and DBA collection
WEEE collection and DBA collection by involving the entire community (parents, students, teachers, neighbors, etc.) of which the school is part and handing them over to the organizers.
Activity Type 2: Ecological education
Teachers who enter the competition will receive a number of 9 lessons - 1 introductory lesson and then one lesson per month - which they will have to apply in class or online. The lessons will contain both a theoretical and a practical part, consisting of exercises, essays or other activities. For all lessons and practical activities related to them, the school will receive a gift voucher.
Assessment and awarding will be done separately for collection and awareness activities:
- Each school that will prove all the lessons and practical activities will receive a gift voucher
- Schools that will collect WEEE (including light bulbs and neon lights) / DBA will receive a gift voucher depending on the amount collected:
- Each school that will collect WEEE (including light bulbs and neon lights) / DBA will receive a gift voucher in
depending on the quantity collected:
WEEE (including light bulbs and neon lights)
▪ 400 kg - 699 kg> value card of 200 RON
▪ 700- 1299> value card of 400
▪ 1300- 1899> value card of 600
▪ 1800- 2499> value card of 800
▪ 2500-4999> value card of 1000
▪ Over 5000> value card of 4000
▪ 30 - 49kg> value card of 200
▪ 50-89kg> value card of 400
▪ 90-119> value card of 600
▪ 120-149> value card of 800
▪ 150-499> value card of 1000
▪ Over 500> value card of 4000
The stages of the competition are the following:
- Launch of the first school enrollment announcement - October 7 2019
- Registration of first applications for school enrollment - October 7 - October 27, 2019
- The second stage of enrolling schools in 2020 - October 2-16, 2020
- Participation of school representatives registered for the webinar on the stages of the project - October 31 2019 and November 30 2020. The second webinar will be addressed to all schools enrolled in the project.
- Submission of KITs for teachers– October 20 - November 20, 2019 for the first stage of registration and October 20 - November 30, 2020 for the second.
- Preparation and conduct of activities (type 1 and type 2 activities - detailed in Section 5) by schools in the "School of Ecoterrians" campaign - October 7 2019 (after registration) until May 15th.
- Final collection of WEEE and DBA - 15-29-May 2021
- Evaluation of results and selection of winners for type 2 activity - May 15 - June 1, 2021.
- I announce the results of the type 1 activity (collection) during the period June 15 - 30, 2021.