ECOTERRIENI SCHOOL 2021-2022:
CAMPAIGN DEDICATED TO SCHOOLS IN ROMANIA
Enter the world of Ecoterrians and take care of the environment!
Participate in eco-education classes and collect WEEE and DBAs, and your school can be the big winner.
October 28, 2021 - June 15, 2022
Schools (grades 0-VIII) in Romania.
Form practical activities
WEEE / DBA / Bulbs and neon lights order form:
About soil pollution
Gunoi Vs. refuse
The campaign will take place in 150 schools nationwide and is based on the development of 2 types of activities by schools:
Activity Type 1: WEEE and DBA collection
WEEE collection and DBA collection by involving the entire community (parents, students, teachers, neighbors, etc.) of which the school is part and handing them over to the organizers.
Activity Type 2: Ecological education
Teachers who enter the competition will receive a number of 12 lessons that will contain both a theoretical and a practical part. For the realization of at least 6 lessons (theoretical part and the related practical activities) the school will receive a gift voucher.
Teachers will also receive a brochure of practical activities that they can do with students to protect the environment. To complete at least 2 practical activities in this brochure, the school will receive another gift voucher.
Assessment and awarding will be done separately for collection and awareness activities:
Each school that will prove the development of at least 6 lessons and will receive a gift voucher
Each school that will prove to have completed at least 2 practical activities in the brochure will receive a gift voucher
Each school that will collect WEEE (including light bulbs and neon lights) / DBA will receive a gift voucher based on the amount collected:
WEEE (including light bulbs and neon lights)
▪ 400 kg - 699 kg> value card of 200 RON
▪ 700- 1299> value card of 400
▪ 1300- 1899> value card of 600
▪ 1800- 2499> value card of 800
▪ 2500-4999> value card of 1000
▪ Over 5000> value card of 4000
▪ 30 - 49kg> value card of 200
▪ 50-89kg> value card of 400
▪ 90-119> value card of 600
▪ 120-149> value card of 800
▪ 150-499> value card of 1000
▪ Over 500> value card of 4000
The stages of the competition are the following:
- Launch of the first school enrollment announcement - October 28, 2021
- Registration of the first applications for school enrollment - October 28 - November 19, 2021
- Participation of school representatives registered for the webinar on project stages - December 8, 2021
- Transmission of KITs for teachers - January 10 - 21, 2022
- Preparation and development of activities (type 1 and type 2 activities) by schools within the campaign "School of Ecoterrians" - November 22, 2021 until May 27, 2022. Takeover orders will be submitted by May 27, 2022.
- Final collection of WEEE and DBA - 1– 15 June 2022
- Evaluation of results and selection of winners for type 2 activity - 16 - 25 June 2022.
- The announcement of the results of type 1 +2 activities will be made between June 25 and 30, 2022.